|From my second most-read post in 2012: the first ever picture of me and my son!|
So here's something nice and easy for me to share: the top 10 posts of 2012. Enjoy!
10. Merry & Bright A recent post about our very first Christmas together as a family.
9. The last day Our last day with Arie on our first trip. A bitter-sweet goodbye. So hard to leave him at the baby home, but at the same time we knew we were just moving closer and closer to bringing home home!
8. Parenting, day 3 On our third day with Arie in Moscow. Lots of picture from a trip to the park!
7. Parenting, day one The first day of parenting was exhausting and thrilling all at once! Written in the middle of the night, due to tremendous jet-lag.
6. The trip here A post about our very first flight to Moscow to meet our son!
5. Home On our flight home with Arie and first day together. Something I had been dreaming of for a very, very long time!
4. Oh look what God has done! The day when God put our family together at last.
3. Day 2 The second day we spent visiting Arie. The day when happiness overtook me at the sight of my son! Looking back at these pictures now I am amazed at how quickly his happy little personality shone through his shyness. He is definitely a joyful little boy!
2. Meeting him When we met our little man for the first time. An incredible, emotional, surreal experience. The moment when I realized just how much love my heart was capable of.
1. Adoption "maternity" photo session. Thanks to pinterest this post is closing in on 30,000 views! It's also been featured on a few other blogs such as Birth Without Fear and WTF Pinterest. Whether you think my globe belly was endearing, hilarious, or just plain weird, I'm just glad you stopped by!
Hope your 2013 is off to a better start than mine.